• Welcome to the future...

If you are experiencing issues with the new site, please let us know here.

General Feedback & Bug Reports

Dave

Administrator
President
Great work gents! I will browse around and see if I can see anything. Thanks for making this happen!

Bub

Traffic Control
Staff member
Trustee
You should have access to everything you previously had access to. If you do not please let me know!

bryson

Very nice. Thanks @Bub and @shrdnar.

Is there plans for a dark colored theme/mode?

Also it seems odd to me to have everybody's "newest profile posts" come up as a default when I click new posts. It almost seems like those should stay more private on peoples profile pages.

Bub

Traffic Control
Staff member
Trustee
Also it seems odd to me to have everybody's "newest profile posts" come up as a default when I click new posts. It almost seems like those should stay more private on peoples profile pages.
Yeah, I feel the same way and will work on that.

Bub

Traffic Control
Staff member
Trustee
Very nice. Thanks @Bub and @shrdnar.

Is there plans for a dark colored theme/mode?

Replaced it with latest Trip Planning and Reports Threads

I Lean

I just tried to reply, and it gave me a "This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors." message. Not sure why?

Bub

Traffic Control
Staff member
Trustee
I just tried to reply, and it gave me a "This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors." message. Not sure why?
The forum members are the last for me to get to. There are 400+ and I am updating anyone who posts as they do. Otherwise I am just updating a few at a time.
Got you taken care of Carl. Anyone else if your post needs approval I will see that and update you as I have time.

Utahgrapher

Replied to one post (march run) and started another (in cruisers) both have a strike through them and do not appear to have posted. FYI.